Channel Services Sales ExecutiveRemote - Maryland, United States (COUNTY - All Other), Remote - Virginia (COUNTY - All Other) 05/08/2019
Channel Services Sales Executive
Dell, Inc. is a worldwide provider of information technology services and business solutions to a broad range of clients. We offer powerful, yet easy-to-use, solutions that span the entire breadth of the information lifecycle, enabling companies to better manage data, improve data integration and amplify the benefits of data performance.
The Channel Services Solutions Executive (SSE) within Dell’s Support & Deployment Services (SDS) Services Group is a Services Sales role responsible for growing Dell’s Support and Deployment Services portfolio within their assigned account set. The SSE will work closely with Channel Services Core Sales Reps, Account Managers and Systems Consultants to target, create and close demand for Dell’s Services portfolio. The SSE role is a strategic, high impact individual contributor role and should be viewed as the Services Sales leader within an assigned account set.
- Role will focus on selling Support, Deployment and Residency Services through the channel.
- Engage at multiple levels within Dell accounts to identify areas of opportunity to position solutions for resale including security assessments, residency services, multi-service account specific engagements, managed services, break fix and other solutions which combine current HW and SW with current services
- Work on go-to-market strategies to drive Dell’s services portfolio with each VAR
- Assist enrolling partners in certification competencies and onboarding partners for co-delivery
- Account planning to form a strategic game plan for Services growth
- Cross-functional collaboration with the direct account executives and SSEs
- Ability to understand new technologies and service offerings will be crucial as acquisitions are added to the portfolio
- Work closely with Dell’s Services, Solutioning and Proposals organizations to translate customer needs into customer facing Statements of Work and Proposals
- Ensure proper governance is followed to ensure customer satisfaction and risk mitigation
- Mentor the Channel Account Managers on selling professional services
- Minimum 5 years of relationship sales experience
- Expert knowledge of Client and Enterprise Services with particular emphasis on Deployment Services, Managed Programs and Outsourcing Services
- Expert strategic and organizational agility skills
- Advanced ability to understand a client’s business, technology and process needs, and translate that understanding into actionable, industry-leading services solutions
- Expert working-level knowledge of the processes, technologies, and people components of services solutions
- Uses advanced knowledge to build customer relationships and assist customers in developing business solutions using Dell specialized products and services
- Enterprise Systems experience preferred
- Strong level of competency in providing total solutions and providing cross segment teamwork
- Exhibits a broad based knowledge of multiple or related industries as well as an acute business understanding
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you’re ready to become an expert in some of the tech world’s most innovative offerings, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.
Dell is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.
Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.Job Family: Remote Sales Job ID: R59623
Related Job Opportunities
- Senior Software QA Automation Engineer – Secureworks – Austin, TX, Atlanta, GA or Remote Multiple Locations
- Account Executive, Federal Data Protection Multiple Locations
- Data Center Sales Executive (Federal) Multiple Locations