Data Center Sales Executive - Federal
Primary Location: ,Remote - Virginia (COUNTY - Alexandria, Arlington, Falls Church, Fairfax, Loudoun, Prince William)
Data Center Account Executive - Federal
Do you thrive in a complex, highly collaborative technology sales environment? Do you strive to sell for a consistent industry leader? If this is you, then “Think Dell!”
Are you an Account Executive who has experience in solutions that span the full IT ecosystem— we want you to talk to you about joining our Federal Data Center Sales Team. Our team has a passion for helping customers achieve transformational business outcomes using disruptive technologies and solutions.
Being part of Dell Technologies Sales means you will find stability, collaboration, and most importantly, a long-term, positive financial future with an amazing company culture.
What makes this exciting:
- Partners with the Direct Sales AE to grow the territory/account base to attain financial objectives.
- Discover & qualify Data Center sales opportunities: customer workload environments, pain points, technical requirements, competition, decision process and funding.
- Prepares detailed product specifications for the purpose of selling high end Data Center products and solutions.
- Territory/account management responsibility for Server, Networking, HCI and data center related infrastructure products.
How your experience will help you hit the ground running:
- 8+ years of related experience in a relationship selling role (Bachelor’s degree Preferred)
- 8+ years of field sales experience
- Strong Understanding of the Federal Procurement process and contracts
- Must have the ability to obtain and maintain a U.S. Government personnel security clearance; active clearance preferred
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Dell Technologies is a unique family of businesses that helps organizations and individuals build their digital future and transform how they work, live and play—providing customers with the industry’s broadest and most innovative technology and services portfolio. We value our customers, winning together, innovation, results and integrity. Grow your career with a highly competitive salary, bonus programs, world-class benefits and unparalleled learning and development opportunities— all at a company that is proud to be diverse and inclusive. Learn more on how we are closing the diversity gap.
Closing date: February 2021
From developing brand new accounts to driving expansion across existing accounts, our Direct Sales team transforms opportunity into action every day. Whether focusing on a geographical area, product line, industry, channel or market segment, their goal is the same: to develop relationships with the end-users of the organization and generate meaningful sales. They are the direct line between our ground-breaking portfolio of product solutions and the desks of satisfied customers.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Employment Opportunity Policy here.Job ID: R081777