Boomi Integration Platform Developer
Primary Location: Warszawa, Poland
Boomi Integration Platform Developer
Here in Boomi Professional Services, we pride ourselves on our Industry Leading expertise, high quality delivery and outstanding customer experience that leads to the “Right First Time” Fast Time to Value service that our Customers receive. This is a key reason why Customers choose Boomi and Boomi Professional Services. In this role, you will implement the Boomi platform and develop Boomi integrations and APIs for our customers.
Join us as an Associate Systems Engineer (Boomi Integration Platform Developer)on our BoomiSales Engineering team in Warsaw, Poland to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
As a Consultant you will work closely with Customers to understand their requirements, assist with project scoping and build innovative solutions to solve business problems. You’ll have the opportunity to learn more about the Boomi platform and grow your skills as a developer/consultant. You will be joining Boomi at an exciting time of growth and innovation.
Dell Boomi is the market-leading provider of on-demand integration, Master Data Management and API management technology and the creator of AtomSphere®, the industry's #1 Integration Cloud™. AtomSphere connects providers and customers of SaaS, cloud and on-premise applications via a pure SaaS integration platform that does not require software or appliances.
As a Boomi Integration Platform Developer you will be supporting Boomi Platform implementation remotely for the clients based all over Europe, Middle East and Africa region. Travelling of up to 20% of the work time might be required.
Your core duties will include, but will not be limited to:
- Working closely with Project Managers from the region and the Technical Team Lead based in Poland to design and develop integration solutions.
- Evaluating customer applications to assess integration approach.
- Being a product expert of Dell Boomi applications including the AtomSphere integration platform and learning other parts of the Boomi platform.
- Recommending best practices for implementing, managing, and governing integrations using the Boomi AtomSphere integration platform.
- Defining and promoting the adoption of best practices of Dell Boomi's products across the internal and external user community.
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- Experience with enterprise integration tools, middleware technologies, and application and data integration patterns including JMS, SOAP/REST web services, databases.
- Practical experience implementing services-oriented architecture design and enabling technologies including messaging, XML, JSON, web services, and HTTP.
- General knowledge of common business systems (CRM, SFA, ERP) and processes (lead to cash, requisitions, order management, etc.)
- General knowledge of key application infrastructure components such as VMware, storage (NAS, SAN, SMB), Java JVM, networking (firewall, load balancing, proxies).
- Good communication and interpersonal skills combined with fluent knowledge of written and spoken English.
- Database skills including SQL, data modeling, and databases (e.g. MS SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle)
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
As our Employee you will be entitled to:
- Private medical care coverage
- Group life insurance
- Benefit Systems vouchers or Multisport card
- Lunch card
- Global Travel Insurance
- Private Car Leasing Program
Upon joining our team will also have a chance to become a member of a hobby or an interest group where you may develop yourself, but also help the local society.
Closing date: Ongoing
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here.
#LIPriorityJob ID: R101467