EMEA Sales Graduate Program 2019Warszawa, Poland 03/13/2019
Graduate Inside Sales Account Manager
12 months EMEA Sales Graduate Program starting September/October 2019
If you are passionate about computer technology and eager to develop a career in technology sales, Dell Technologies is the place to be. Within Commercial Sales, we are looking for Graduate Inside Sales Account Managers to work as a part of our 1 year Graduate Program based in Warsaw.
We are interested in bringing onboard graduates who are comfortable taking accountability and are able to adapt easily to meet the needs of our rapidly evolving business. The ideal graduate is customer focused, results driven, innovative, works well with a team and acts with integrity.
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we are committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
- Learns the full range of Dell EMC technology, products and services to be able to identify how these products and services align to customer/partner needs.
- Sells Dell EMC's products and services to specified customer/partner segments in alignment with outside sales.
- Identifies and qualifies new channel partners, distributors and retailers.
- Cooperates and collaborates with colleagues cross-functionally, to support the sales process as well as maintains and expands business relationships/market share with existing and new customers/partners.
- Explains technical, industry and market facts to position Dell EMC as a competitive solution.
- Demonstrates sales ability to meet and exceed daily, weekly, monthly targets in relation to KPIs.
- Master degree in IT or Business related discipline (must have graduated within the last 36 months).
- Passion for technology and sales as well as ability to learn Dell EMC's technologies, products and services.
- Advanced level of English and Polish languages skills/both verbal and written.
- Tenacity, drive and determination to succeed and build a career in the IT industry.
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Strong planning, organizational and attention to detail skills.
- Teamwork capabilities.
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
Closing date: ongoing
Job Family: New-Graduates Sales EMEA-Sales-Graduate-Program
Job ID: R26497
Please be aware that according to Polish law all candidates applying for the role should provide the following statement in their CVs:
“I hereby give consent to Dell Sp. z o.o. for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Personal Data Protection Act as of 29 August 1997, consolidated text: Journal of Laws 2002, item 1182 as amended.”
If you automatically wish to be considered for other roles in the future, please, include only the following statement in your CV:
“I hereby give consent to Dell Sp. z o.o. for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of this as well as future recruitment processes under the Personal Data Protection Act as of 29 August 1997, consolidated text: Journal of Laws 2002, item 1182 as amended.”
Please, be aware that your consent for Dell Sp. z o.o. to process your personal data included in your application will be cancelled upon your request.
Dell is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.
Related Job Opportunities
- Sr. Sales Engineer Warsaw, Poland
- Converged Systems Sales Account Manager Multiple Locations
- Outside Sales Specialist - VMware Warsaw, Poland