EMEA Sales Graduate Program - Inside Sales Account Manager - Mid Market Segment (17000HZP)Warszawa, Poland 09/20/2018
EMEA Graduate Inside Sales Account Manager
12 months EMEA Sales Graduate Program starting 15th October 2018
If you are passionate about computer technology and eager to develop a career in technology sales, Dell is the place to be. Within Commercial Sales and Enterprise Solutions, we are looking for a Graduate Inside Sales Account Manager to work as a part of our 1 year Graduate Program based in Warsaw.
We are interested in bringing onboard graduates who are comfortable taking accountability and are able to adapt easily to meet the needs of our rapidly evolving business. The ideal candidate is customer focused, results driven, innovative, works well on a team and acts with integrity.
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we are committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
- Learns the full range of Dell EMC technology, products and services to be able to identify how these products and services align to customer/partner needs.
- Sells Dell EMC's products and services to specified customer/partner segments (B2B) in alignment with outside sales.
- Identifies and qualifies new channel partners, distributors and retailers.
- Cooperates and collaborates with colleagues cross-functionally, to support the sales process from technical perspective as well as maintains and expands business relationships/market share with existing and new customers and partners.
- Explains technical, industry and market facts to position Dell EMC as a competitive solution.
- Demonstrates sales ability to meet and exceed daily, weekly, monthly targets in relation to KPI’s.
- Master degree in IT or Business related discipline (must have graduated within the last 12 months).
- Passion for technology and sales as well as ability to learn Dell EMC's technologies, products and services.
- Advanced level of Polish and English languages skills/both verbal and written.
- Tenacity, drive and determination to succeed and build a career in the IT industry.
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Strong planning, organizational and attention to detail skills.
- Teamwork capabilities.
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
Dell is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.
Job Family: New-Graduates Sales Graduates Job ID: R69032
Related Job Opportunities
- Client Solutions Outside Sales Specialist Warsaw, Poland
- Sales Engineer Consultant Warsaw, Poland
- Babski Wieczór z IT w Dell EMC Multiple Locations
Join Our Talent Network
Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.