To learn more about how Dell Technologies is supporting our communities, customers, partners and team members, please visit our COVID-19 response site.
Technical Account Manager
Primary Location: Warsaw, Masovian
At VMware, our people transform the impossible into the essential. We challenge the status quo by inventing better ways of doing things. Our culture is one of possibilities. Where everyone is empowered to achieve success on their own terms. And together, we are crafting the future of business in a digital world.
Why should you be excited by this TAM opportunity? This role enables you be at the forefront of technology but also to speak to so many different sides of the business. No day is the same, you are constantly learning and there is fantastic support and mentoring within the VMware community to enable you to add value with your customers.
As a Technical Account Manager (TAM), you will act as a bridge between VMware and its’ customers. You will be a trusted advisor for customers, that have real passion for technology, guiding them in their journey to be market leaders. You will also play a key part in representing your customers in VMware, sharing their experience and wishes with the account teams, support and product managers, helping to draw the shape of our products and contribute your point of view for our shared success.
In this role we are looking for strong relationship managers who thrive on collaboration, have excellent listening and communication skills as well an being able to work on your own initiative. So if you have real passion for people and technology come and help us change the world for our customers and their customers
- Be an advocate for your customers in VMware to help them build their business for success. Our customers love to see their investment being fulfilled and you will make sure that they do.
- Support the customer to translate business requirements to technical solutions by building knowledge and understanding of the possibilities presented by different platforms.
- Do you like connecting with people? Be the messenger that breaks down the corporate silos between different technical teams and business teams using simple language and personal skills.
- When troubles comes the TAMs rise! Not everything always goes smooth. At those points you will take leadership on the situation and help everyone to get back on track.
- vSphere Platform knowledge
- Strong communication skills, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Effective at working independently and in a virtual team setting
- Good organizational skills
- Fluency in English & Polish languages
Desirable skills BUT not essential:
- Field experience with VMware products or other equivalent cloud platforms
- Capability to interact, communicate and build relationships with all levels of personnel from administrators to CxO levels
- Ability to simplify complicated situations
- VCP - VMware Certified Professional 5 or greater certification preferred
Category : Services and Consulting
Subcategory: Technical Account Management
Experience: Manager and Professional
Full Time/ Part Time: Full Time
Posted Date: 2020-10-12
VMware Company Overview: At VMware, we believe that software has the power to unlock new opportunities for people and our planet. We look beyond the barriers of compromise to engineer new ways to make technologies work together seamlessly. Our cloud, mobility, and security software form a flexible, consistent digital foundation for securely delivering the apps, services and experiences that are transforming business innovation around the globe. At the core of what we do are our people who deeply value execution, passion, integrity, customers, and community. Shape what’s possible today at http://careers.vmware.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement: VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: VMware is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. VMware encourages applicants of all ages. Vmware will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law. Job ID: R2014440