Senior Manager, Boomi Federal SalesWashington, District of Columbia, Remote - Maryland, United States (COUNTY - Charles, Prince Georges, Montgomery);Remote - Virginia (COUNTY - Alexandria, Arlington, Falls Church, Fairfax, Loudoun, Prince William);Remote - Virginia (COUNTY - All Other) 02/25/2019
Are you ready to work on world changing technologies? Today, organizations need to move with increased agility and insight to grow and thrive. Dell Boomi is one of the hottest tech companies in the SaaS/Cloud industry, named a Leader for the third year in a row in the Gartner Enterprise iPaaS Magic Quadrant and recently recognized by Inc. Magazine as one of the best workplaces. Our award-winning, patented technology is transforming the world of integration by making enterprise-class integration technology accessible and affordable to companies of all sizes.
Dell Boomi provides the foundation on which your business can evolve and innovate. According to a recent survey by Vanson Bourne, connected businesses are far outpacing their competitors. We help organizations connect everything and engage everywhere across any channel, device or platform. More than 7,000 organizations are using Boomi to run better, faster and smarter.
Organizations across industries and geographies are seeking faster and smarter ways to modernize their digital infrastructure. But the increasing complexities of application and data integration is a growing challenge. And with the accelerating pace of business, companies can’t afford to spend months on complex and resource-intensive integration projects.
The Dell Boomi cloud-native platform provides revolutionary speed and ease for connecting any combination of on-premise or cloud-based applications for automating business process. Our unified platform includes robust support for core integration, master data, API, EDI and workflow management, all based on one unified, “low-code” development environment. By tapping the power of the Boomi platform, any organization can significantly shorten project times, reduce costs, streamline processes and boost productivity. Our technologies connect applications, assure data quality and automate workflows.
Working at Dell Boomi means doing what you love. We hire trailblazers with an entrepreneurial spirit who can solve challenging problems, make a real impact in technology and want to build something big. If you are passionate about solving hard problems, enjoy working with world-class people and developing cutting edge technology, you should explore a career with Boomi. Learn more at http://www.boomi.com/ or visit Boomi Careers.
The Regional Sales Director will be responsible for leading and growing a team of Account Executives (field sales professionals) in Dell Boomi’s Sales organization. The Sales Director would be leading and developing a team to target and grow Federal Agency and Federal System Integrator relationships.
Top focus areas of the role include:
- Field leadership and strategy development
- Grow top Accounts, heavy emphasis on CxO relationship development
- Develop team of sales professionals
- Strong collaboration with peer groups and people
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college/university. Preferred to have MBA, Advanced degrees, certifications
- 10+ years of Leadership Experience within Major Accounts (either management or large account management experience)
- 10+ years of Sales Experience in the Federal market
- Proven ability to design and launch new programs and work across broad organizations
- Able to set priorities and keep team focused on the important tasks
- Thinks strategically
- CIO, CTO, CISO, IT VP relationship building experience
- Industry knowledge
- Motivates and drives sales performance
- Builds strong relationships within the Dell EMC Federal Team and external to Dell (i.e. reseller partners.)
- Executive level presence
- Strong understanding of the U.S. Federal customer/industry climate
- Drive strategic account management and pipeline development
- Lead team's business acumen and customer knowledge
- Experience developing and training account executives
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.
Job Family: Outside-Sales Sales Job ID: R70819
Related Job Opportunities
- Channel Services Sales Executive Multiple Locations
- Data Center Sales Executive Virginia
- Federal Inside Sales Acct Mgmt - McLean, VA Virginia