To learn more about how Dell Technologies is supporting our communities during COVID-19, please read a letter from Michael Dell.
Carbon Black Federal Senior Account Executive (IC)
Reston, VirginiaApply Now
VMware Carbon Black, a game changing leader in our space, is hiring a Federal Field Sales Representative who will be responsible for identifying, developing, and closing new business and expanding market share with a focus on Federal National Security (IC) accounts. This is a career changing opportunity, a pivotal role in driving our company’s expansion in the region with lots of visibility. Think you’re up for the challenge?
What you’ll do
- Develop and execute account strategy for Federal accounts and opportunities
- Develop GTM demand creation strategy for your respective Federal Territory
- Qualify and understand target prospects security priorities and provide compelling, differentiated association to Carbon Black by VMware solutions.
- Qualify customer security use cases and associated work flow. Align Carbon Black innovation to customer use cases allowing prospect to understand Cb value proposition.
- Establish relationships with key decision makers, typically at the CIO and CSO level
- Leverage account knowledge and market intelligence to drive actions that generate sales outcomes.
- Exceed pipeline creation, booking and revenue quota targets
- Track, forecast, co-ordinate and report on sales opportunities
- Establish and manage relationships with key channel partners such as Resellers and FSI’s
- Co-ordinate local strategic marketing activities tied to the business's goals.
- Develop, Implement and Optimize Strategy for partnering with select Federal Systems Integrators
- Coordinate and Lead Key U.S. Federal program capture strategies to and through select U.S. Federal Systems Integrators in conjunction with VMW Federal team.
- Fully conceptualize and evangelize Carbon Black value proposition to prospects, VAR, OEM, FSI, Security ecosystem and be the lead strategist for partnering to maximize customer success through the Federal channel.
- Develop repeatable process to Recruit, Qualify, Validate, Grow and Retain key VAR contribution for Carbon Black Federal sales team.
- While you’ll own your business goals, you are part of a cohesive Federal Field Sales team comprised of reps who are empowered to think big while retaining the highest level of integrity, share best practices, and are true partners focused on achieving one common goal
Job criteria and Required Skills:
- U.S. Citizenship
- Reside in Washington, D.C Metro Area
- Active TS/SCI clearance required
- 7-10 years of sales experience selling software security solutions to Federal agencies aligning to U.S. Federal Cyber mission imperatives.
- Demonstrated history of exceeding booking and revenue targets
- Proven experience developing relationships with senior executives
- Demonstrated track record of selling endpoint Cyber security cloud solutions to U.S. Federal government.
- Significant and relevant Cloud Service Provider SaaS solution delivery to U.S. Government
- Knowledge of FedRAMP CSP program and associated controls and data governance
- Demonstrable success communicating Cyber value proposition to Government CXO’s in a manner reflective of the target prospects KPI’s and compliance drivers
- Experience with DoD Endpoint Cyber Programs and or DHS CDM program w/past success capturing large Cyber wins through these programs.
- BA/BS or equivalent combination of education and experience
Why you should join us
Carbon Black, a VMware company, is a leading provider of next-generation endpoint security, leveraging breakthrough prevention technology to instantly see and stop cyber attacks before they execute. With more than 13 million endpoints under management, and more than 4000 customers—including 30 of the Fortune 100—the opportunities are massive and exciting. With 1000+ employees, offices across the world, and the best-of-the best tools for collaboration from anywhere, now is an ideal time to become part of the CB Team.
This position is eligible for the JoinFedSBU employee referral campaign
This position will perform work that the U.S. government has specified can only be performed by a U.S. citizen on U.S. soil, and therefore any offer will be contingent upon verification of both of these requirements
Category : Sales
Subcategory: Field Sales
Experience: Business Leadership
Full Time/ Part Time: Full Time
Posted Date: 2020-05-21
VMware Company Overview: At VMware, we believe that software has the power to unlock new opportunities for people and our planet. We look beyond the barriers of compromise to engineer new ways to make technologies work together seamlessly. Our cloud, mobility, and security software form a flexible, consistent digital foundation for securely delivering the apps, services and experiences that are transforming business innovation around the globe. At the core of what we do are our people who deeply value execution, passion, integrity, customers, and community. Shape what’s possible today at http://careers.vmware.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement: VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: VMware is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. VMware encourages applicants of all ages. Vmware will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law. Job ID: R1913513