Data Center Sales Executive (Federal)Washington, District of Columbia, Remote - Maryland, United States (COUNTY - All Other);Remote - Maryland, United States (COUNTY - Charles, Prince Georges, Montgomery);Remote - Virginia (COUNTY - Alexandria, Arlington, Falls Church, Fairfax, Loudoun, Prince William) 08/08/2019
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Data Center Account Executive on our Federal Team for a remote sales role centered around McLean, VA supporting the US Navy’s Naval Air Systems Command (NAVAIR).
From developing relationships with new customers to driving expansion across existing accounts, our Direct Sales team transforms opportunity into action every day. Whether focusing on a geographical area, product line, industry, channel or market segment, their goal is the same: to develop relationships with the end-users of the organization and generate meaningful sales. They are the direct line between our ground-breaking portfolio of product solutions and the desks of satisfied customers.
- Develop an understanding of customers’ business and solution requirements
- Gain share of wallet/spend across Dell’s portfolio of technology solutions; server, storage, networking, software, security and managed services
- Manage territory/accounts, including account planning and sales forecasting and engaging cross-functional resources and working with the virtual teams to ensure alignment across the organizations
- Customarily and regularly engage with key decision makers at client facilities in performing primary duties on US Dept of Defense facilities/bases.
- Provide sales leadership and experience on large, complex sales opportunities
- 6+ year’s measurable quota carrying experience in complex accounts.
- Strong experience selling data center-focused solutions such as Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning, Big Data, Cloud/Multi-Cloud, High-Value Workload, and Hyper-converged solutions to the Federal Government, with emphasis on DOD Program expertise.
- Demonstrated strong leadership, partnership and influencing capabilities, including consultative strategic selling experience
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal skills which allow you to interact with confidence and credibility at all levels with customers, partners and vendors.
- Ability to work cooperatively with other sales-makers supporting the customer’s mission needs.
- Experience working in a matrixed, complex, fast-moving and constantly changing sales environments within an extremely competitive market.
- Able to clearly demonstrate executive presence and the ability to engage in mission requirements discussions with senior Navy decision makers
Must have the ability to obtain and maintain a U.S. Government personnel security clearance/US DOD SECRET security clearance; Active clearance preferred
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here
LIPRIORITYJob Family: Outside-Sales Sales Job ID: R68848
Related Job Opportunities
- Federal Inside Sales Acct Mgmt - McLean VA Virginia
- Data Center Sales Executive (Federal) Virginia
- Senior Analyst, Sales Operations Multiple Locations