Dell Technologies Select - Telecom Core AE - Remote Seattle
Primary Location: Remote - Washington, United States
Dell Technologies Select, Telecom Business Systems
Position: Account Executive, T-Mobile/Sprint
Location: Remote Washington
Do you thrive in a complex, highly collaborative technology sales environment? Do you strive to sell for a consistent industry leader? If this is you, then “Think Dell Technologies!”
Dell Technologies comprises a group of strategically aligned businesses (Dell, DellEMC, Pivotal, Secureworks and VMware) focused on helping customers transform their business and IT to compete and win in the digital economy. Dell Technologies Select (DT Select) is a global organization uniquely organized to deliver business outcomes to some of the most well-known and complex enterprises while building long-term, trusted relationships with clients. DT Select accomplishes this through specialized business and technical experts focused on partnering with customers to explore transformational change via best-in-class technology, services and solutions from Dell Technologies.
The DTS Account Executive (AE) will be the trusted advisor to CIO’s/Senior Decision Makers on an identified Dell Technologies Select accounts. In lock step with the Dell Technologies Architect and the Client Principal, and the Client Executive; the Account Executive will translate the customers’ business needs into opportunities that are best supported through the Dell Technologies family of businesses. The AE will be responsible for orchestrating the short and long term strategic approach for the customer and collaboratively harness and manage all necessary resources to achieve customer and Dell Technologies objectives.
This position requires an accomplished, hands-on, strategic account sales leader with a track record of outstanding sales and operational results within the high technology sector. In addition, the AE must thrive in a fast-paced environment and possess an excellent relationship-building style.
Client’s Trusted Advisor
- Assigned to a specific DT Select account that requires global execution and has the highest complexity and strategic importance to Dell Technologies.
- Ability to identify and validate customer priorities, business drivers, and outcomes
- Single focal point for all Dell Technologies activities; client education of Dell Technologies solutions and organizational developments
- Ability to translate business needs into Dell Technologies solutions and be able to position associated value add and business impact
- Must be able to anticipates customer needs beyond existing scope of products and services to discover opportunities to position the total value of the Dell Technologies portfolio across the strategically aligned businesses (Dell, DellEMC, Pivotal, RSA, Secureworks, Virtustream, VMware)
Trusted Advisor for your Team
- Serve as the lead to the global account team and lead activities of all aligned resources to ensure compliance with tactical and strategic objectives.
- Responsible for managing and enhancing the executive sponsor relationship for your client by keeping your executive sponsor informed about key priorities and critical concerns coming from your client
- Works with strategically aligned business partners to develop, execute and communicate overall global account strategy to all constituents; communicates organizational and functional strategy and translates it into goals.
- Ability to implement standardized sales processes, pricing, contracting, support in conjunction with all product groups within Dell Technologies.
- Excellent communication skills inclusive of executive communications and presentations; comfortable selling to all levels of an organization including extensive experience in the “C” suite
- Practical understanding of virtualization, big-data, security, data storage, private cloud and hyper-converged solutions, as well as the solution’s value when mapped to an account’s business needs
- Ability to quickly articulate the value of Dell Technologies Select
- Build and manage a high performing team around a common goal or vision that can execute a complex, highly matrixed sales strategy in a very competitive market.
- Strong technical acumen and the ability to align customer business challenges to the Dell Technologies portfolio and the desired business outcomes they can achieve
EXPERIENCE / QUALIFICATIONS
- Typically requires 8+ years of successful technology selling experience in a similar market
- Generally requires a Bachelor’s degree, equivalent experience accepted
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here.
Job ID: R096241