Senior Regional Manager - Technology Service Managers - Pacific NorthwestRemote - Washington, United States 09/10/2019
Senior Regional Manager - Technology Service Managers - PACIFIC NORTHWEST
As an Account Service Sr. Manager, you will lead a customer facing team of Dell Technology Service Managers to deliver pro-active support services to Dell’s Premium Enterprise customers. Your team serves as the Single Point of Contact (SPOC) and trusted advisor for support planning and technology decisions for their customers. You will direct, facilitate, and administer ITIL based service support processes utilized by your team. These services include proactive support through diagnostics, analysis, reporting, maintenance, recommendations, service level management and configuration management as well as resource coordination, customer management, dispute and technical resolution management, incident management and communications at various levels d
uring services engagements from tactical (incident based) to strategic (Global Account Management Strategies).
- Directs the efforts of others in the achievement of the strategic and operational objectives of the group.
- Manages the hiring, staffing and maintaining of a diverse and effective workforce.
- Responsible for career development/planning, performance and pay discussions of team members.
- Sets strategy, goals, metrics, and compiles/analyzes statistical data and trends relating to service level compliance and operational effectiveness.
- Manages and drives problem-solving efforts between customers and services personnel.
- Responsible for ensuring team meets established performance metrics including time to engage, time to resolve, customer satisfaction, and other metrics as defined in performance plan.
- Responsible for training and mentoring for functional teams to ensure that process guidelines are understood and followed.
- Provides point of contact for process related questions or issues and facilitates process related meetings.
- Collaborates with other team members to ensure consistency of delivery; adherence to standard processes, best practices and continuous improvement.
With more than 100,000 team members globally, we promote an environment that is rooted in the entrepreneurial spirit in which the company was founded. Dell’s team members are committed to serving our communities, regularly volunteering for over 1,500 non-profit organizations. The company has also received many accolades from employer of choice to energy conservation. Our team members follow an open approach to technology innovation and believe that technology is essential for human success.
- Must be able to motivate and develop teams and individuals
- Must be able to lead large cross-functional delivery teams
- Must be able to set priorities to effectively meet departmental strategic and operational objectives
- Possesses advanced analytic and problem solving skills
- Demonstrates strategic agility and the ability to deal with ambiguity
- Communicates clearly at all levels of the organization internally and externally: team members, peers, senior leadership/executives
- Possesses excellent negotiation skills - is able to successfully resolve complex issues across organizations both internal and external to Dell
- Project management skills
- Demonstrates attentiveness to quality and productivity
- Ability to manage delivery budgets and minimize account variances
- Must live within driving distance of one of the metro areas in the region
- 10+ years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Previous people management experience with direct reports and leading remote teams in a customer facing role
- Demonstrated track record of delivering high quality results to direct and indirect customers ranging in size from Small/Medium Business to G500 accounts
- Bachelor's degree
Dell is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.
LiPriorityJob Family: Global-Services Remote Job ID: R032393
Related Job Opportunities
- Director - North America Channel Presales, West Multiple Locations
- Principal Engineer, Solutions Architecture Multiple Locations
- Senior Advisor, Services Project/Program Management Washington