Analyst, Customer Services
- Xiamen, China
We believe that progress lives at the intersection of technology and humanity, and that our role is to bring innovation to people everywhere to drive progress around the world. Every member of our team plays a critical role in bringing our purpose to life — through our work, passion and commitment to do the absolute best we can for our company, our customers and each other.
What makes a successful Product Services team member?
Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Problem Solver
Support GC T1 sales in order support queries such as Order Status, Document and Information Requests and others
Managing customer escalations on the highest priority and work with Account / sales manager for resolution.
Engage with other departments - e.g.: Sales, GRO, BOS, Logistics, Order Processing team, Technical Support etc. on issue resolution.
Responsible for setting realistic customer expectations, and meeting or exceeding these expectations.
To verify and investigate into customer's complaints and drive for resolution within specified time frames
Fully responsible for Customer Satisfaction and feedback for improvement.
- Own setting correct expectations and all follow up communications of status to the requestors
- Handle in Place/Resolve in one where appropriate.
- Fluent in Mandarin and English
- Sales support background is highly required
- Self-motivated, Proactive and ready to take on challenges
- Strong Communication skillset
- Regular Stakeholders engagement is required in this role
3 to 5 years relevant experience in handling customer service - Email experience will be an added advantage
1 year of customer care experience would be added advantage.
Proactive, self-motivated and strong leadership in driving issue to resolution
Ability to communicate to all levels within an organization
Well-developed problem solving skills
Flexible - Able to work under pressure with minimum supervision
Job Family: Product-Services Job ID: R47622
Global Sales at Dell
We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere so they can transform the way they work and live. Join our sales team and be a part of our story.Learn More About Global Sales
Learn what it's like to work in the Xiamen Office.Explore this location
Rewards & Development
It's simple. We believe in rewarding our team members for a job well done, investing in their professional development and filling the majority of our open positions internally.
Health & Wellness
As part of our overall rewards, we offer benefits programs designed to help you maintain a healthy lifestyle. These benefits are based on your location, so please ask your recruiter for more details.
Dell’s Connected Workplace program offers new ways to work and enables eligible team members to choose the style that best fulfills their needs, both in their job and their personal life.
You may be eligible for other programs in your location including employee purchase program, paid time away from work, financial and savings programs and more. Talk to your recruiter for more details on what benefits programs are available in your location.
Our culture is defined by our values and made real every day by how we work and lead. We know our culture is the foundation for all we’ve achieved, and for all the success ahead of us. Don't take it just from us – see what our employees say in our annual "Tell Dell" results.
- 90% My leader cares about my well-being both professionally and personally.
- 93% I am proud that I never have to worry about Dell Technologies showing up in a headline damaging our ethical reputation.
- 90% My job means more to me than just a paycheck and benefits
- 94% I believe flexible work arrangements (e.g., working remote, mobile, telework, etc.) at Dell Technologies contribute positively to our performance as a company.