Analyst, Sales Operations (Japanese Speaking)Xiamen, China, Dalian, China 12/03/2019
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities.
Our Sales Operations team is at the heart of developing sales processes and procedures for administering, fulfilling and communicating both online and offline orders. A bridge between sales and other operational functions, we use our peerless expertise to evaluate and implement improvements to sales programs and processes – from planning and prioritization to pricing and margin strategies, sales automation, reporting and more. Put simply, we make sure the process of getting our ground-breaking products and services to customers as simple and seamless as possible.
Utilizing a variety of well developed organizational and project management skills, incumbent is responsible for providing sales order process support and reporting reconciliation for a defined sales territory (s). Uses sound judgment, in the application of general business principles and demonstrates initiative in carrying out assigned duties. Achieves a high degree of familiarity with and in-depth knowledge of field and corporate operational systems, processes and policies.
- Responsible for all order booking activities to and ensures or orders are processed in accordance with customer and business requirements. Manages the collection of all paperwork and ensures that all approvals are submitted, current and correct contract data is included and that all basic revenue recognition guidelines are met.
- Acts as liaison between sales, business operations and GBO to ensure all orders are booked, billed, invoiced and shipped correctly. Facilitates communications with other field organizations when necessary.
- Assists with territory assignment governance activities including; hierarchy changes, new hire support, opportunity reassignment
- May participate in District level sales manager meetings and conference calls. Prepares presentations for sales meetings and Quarterly Business Review meetings.
- Helps train new and existing sales personnel on all order management systems and processes.
- May provide subject matter expertise on more complex deals including ELA's, leases, involving multiple countries and/or business Units
- Bachelor’ s Degree or other commercial education
- Fluent Japanese and English
- Ability to work independently, analyze information and draw accurate conclusions.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Customer focused.
- Sense of urgency and ability to take initiative.
- Time management skills, organizational skills, ability to execute and ability to adapt to change.
- Additional language will be an advantage
- Previous working experience
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you want to be at the forefront of world-class customer, operational and business support in a sales organization, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.
Job Family: Sales-Operations Sales Job ID: R048168
Related Job Opportunities
- Account Manager, Inside Sales Xiamen, China
- Specialist, Order Management (Japanese Speaking) Dalian, China
- Analyst/Specialist , Sales Operations (Japanese Speaking) Multiple Locations