Consumer Direct Inside Sales Manager
Primary Location: Xiamen, China
Not even digitally ground-breaking products sell themselves. At Dell Technologies, we’re determined to give every one of our customers and partners a high-level, white-glove experience. This experience begins with our ground-breaking technology portfolio of products – client solutions, high-end electronics, accessories, mobility products, enterprise solutions, services and packaged software. Our Inside Sales Account Reps breathe life into our technology portfolio. They take great pride in developing lasting relationships, building great rapport and using their flawless communication skills to sell our products to customers by phone, web and email.
Join us to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact as a [Consumer Direct inside sales Manager] on our [inside sales] team in [Xiamen].
- Handles more challenging customer escalation issues.
- Understands selling environment and capable of building familiarity with segment and product/service offerings.
- Identifies appropriate products and services to meet the full range of customer needs
- Trains and develops team members on both products and selling techniques
- Able to coach and mentor others on building strong customer relationships
- Strong communication skills
- Intermediate leadership skills
Education and Experience:
- 5+ years of relevant experience with a Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Consumer direct experience is preferred
- Typically requires 2 years managerial/leadership experience
Dell Technologies is a unique family of businesses that helps organizations build their digital future and transform how they work, live and play—providing customers with the industry’s broadest and most innovative technology and services portfolio. We value our customers, winning together, innovation, results and integrity. Grow your career with a highly salary, bonus programs, world-class benefits and unparalleled learning and development opportunities— all at a company that is proud to be diverse and inclusive. Learn more on how we are closing the diversity gap.
Closing date: 30 Jun 2021
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment plans at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Employment Opportunity Policy here.
Job ID: R099274