Global Partner Data Management Specialist
Primary Location: Dalian, China
Global Partner Data Management - Specialist
Our Sales Operations team is at the heart of developing sales processes and procedures for administering, fulfilling and communicating both online and offline orders. A bridge between sales and other operational functions, we use our peerless expertise to evaluate and implement improvements to sales programs and processes – from planning and prioritization to pricing and margin strategies, sales automation, reporting and more. Put simply, we make sure the process of getting our ground-breaking products and services to customers as simple and seamless as possible.
Join us as a Specialist on our Partner Data Management team in Dalian to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
As a Sales Operations Specialist, you will enable clients to maximize returns on IT investments, drive efficiencies and reduce costs. You will play a meaningful role in meeting customers’ needs, as well as crafting and maintaining a global portal for customer accounts. You will build positive relationships, ensuring an outstanding experience for both our customers and our sales teams. The Global Partner Data Management Specialist supports partner account creation and maintenance operations and liaises between the internal partner and sales support teams to rectify partner-facing issues. This role researches customer or order problems and delivers solutions working cross-functionally to resolve and focuses on delivering a positive partner experience.
- Maintain closed loop process to assure that all new partners are fully on-boarded within the requested SLA
- Consistently improve End to End Partner Onboarding experience
- Provide consistent communication of support and changes to all Dell Technologies Partner Program support teams and work closely with stakeholders, i.e. Sales, Sales Support, Legal, Finance, Business Operations to drive process
- Align metrics and communication to common global standards
- Provide Excellent Partner Experience for net new onboarding
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken
- 1-2 years of work experience, execute periodic Partner Registration, publication and constantly look for process enhancement and reports automation
- Strong analytical skills, multitasking and multiple priorities, strong verbal and written communication skills and interpersonal skills, functional technical skills experienced in SFDC, MS Outlook, MS Excel, MS SharePoint and relevant reporting tools
- Own, participate and drive to completeness all assigned tasks, proactively analyze business intelligence and internal reports in identifying automation and improvement gap to maximize productivity
- Other success attributes include being fast learner, process oriented, mature, result driven
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Application closing date: 31/07/2021
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.
Job ID: R095913