Sales Operations Specialist
Primary Location: Xiamen, China
Sales Operations Specialist
Our Sales Operations team is at the heart of developing sales processes and procedures for administering, fulfilling and communicating both online and offline orders. A link between sales and other operational functions, we use our peerless expertise to evaluate and implement improvements to sales programs and processes – from planning and prioritization to pricing and margin strategies, sales automation, reporting and more. Put simply, we make sure the process of getting our ground-breaking products and services to customers as simple and seamless as possible.
Join us as a Specialist on our Sales Operations team in Xiamen to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
As a Sales Operations Specialist, you will enable clients to maximize returns on IT investments, drive efficiencies and reduce costs. You will play a meaningful role in meeting customers’ needs, as well as crafting and maintaining a global portal for customer accounts. You will build positive relationships, ensuring an outstanding experience for both our customers and our sales teams.
- Phone Support: As the agent’s main responsibility, CMG reps should be able to help our customers find the right department.
- Team Meeting: Attending to team meetings on a weekly basis and when timely requested by their team leader or supervisor.
- Training: The CMG reps need to attend every single training session scheduled for him/her and/or for the whole department staff when timely informed of such an activity, with continuous improvement mindset and action.
- Testing: Attending to the testing as requested.
- Quality control and improvement: The agents should be aware of the service skill improvement through the process of customer engagement, as well as feedback internal issue with improvement driving skill.
- Cross function engagement: The reps should have the ability to engage with internal department such as sales, CCO, TS, Care, IT for regular communication of information sharing or issue resolution communication, quick issue detection and resolution driving with prompt manner.
- Issue resolution: The CMG agents have the responsibility to coordinate with leader to solve the issues they meet.
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- Good communication skill
- Familiar with Office tools esp. Powerpoint, Excel…etc
- Cantonese and English speaker is preferred
- College degree or equivalent experience, working experience on customer service
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Application closing date: 31/05/2021
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here.