|Ent Rsrc Pln Analyst PSFT Developers||Bangalore, Karnataka, India||11/25/2013|
|Ent Rsrc Pln Senior Analyst DBA||Bangalore, Karnataka, India||11/25/2013|
|Ent Rsrc Pln Senior.Analyst PSFT Developers(FSCM)||Bangalore, Karnataka, India||11/25/2013|
|Ent Rsrc Pln Senior.Analyst PSFT Developers(HCM)||Bangalore, Karnataka, India||11/25/2013|
|Ent Rsrc Pln Sr. Analyst||Bangalore, Karnataka, India||11/11/2013|
|FSCM Functional Architect with Project Management experience||Bangalore, Karnataka, India||10/16/2013|
|Ent Rsrc Pln Sr. Analyst||Bangalore, Karnataka, India||07/21/2013|
- Ent Rsrc Pln Sr. Analyst - Bangalore, Karnataka
- Description: -SAP Basis – Strong Knowledge and Hands on experience on Technical Planning , Installations, Upgrades, OS/DB Migrations, Unicode Conversions-Technically fluent in Operating System (Unix/Windows/Linux), Database (Oracle/DB2/SQL Server/MaxDB ) administration-Knowledge/Experience in System copies, Unicode Conversions-Ability to troubleshoot/analyze and resolve technical problems-Ability to work on activities involved in Pla...
Reference Code: 130011MT
- FSCM Functional Architect with Project Management experience - Bangalore, Karnataka
- Description: Dell Services is currently looking for a Senior PeopleSoft Financial Supply Chain Architect with PM experience –to join our PeopleSoft team in Bangalore, India.Have at least 11-14 Years of experience primarily in PeopleSoft Financials & Project Management.· Demonstrable PeopleSoft Functional experience in projects in PeopleSoft FSCM - General Ledger, Asset Management, Accounts Payables, Purchasing, Cash Management...
Reference Code: 1300106H
- Ent Rsrc Pln Senior.Analyst PSFT Developers(HCM) - Bangalore, Karnataka
- Description: #JD ElementsDescription1Job TitleEnterprise Resource Planning Senior Analyst ( PeopleSoft Technical)2Role OverviewPeopleSoft Technical Senior Analyst & Developer ( HCM)3Role Responsibilities· Work on a highly motivated, dynamic, strong development team supporting PeopleSoft HCM(Core HR, NA Payroll, Global Payroll, Benefits ,Time & labor, Absence, Recruitments/TAM ).· Design, development, debugging, bug-fix...
Reference Code: 130018L9