- Corporate Development & Strategy Sr. Consultant (consulting background) - Austin, TX
- Description: Want to join a world-class global procurement organization where you can drive change while building a long-term career? Dell’s procurement organization offers the opportunity to learn industry leading skills through our in-house training programs and top of the line career development courses. Recognized for our world-class processes, as a member of the procurement team you will have an opportunity to support Dell’s tran...
Reference Code: 1300109A
- Strategic Planning Sr. Consultant for EUC - Austin, TX
- Description: Dell is hiring for a Technology Strategy Planning Sr Consultant role in Austin, TX. This role will be part of our CTO organization in End User Computing. Job Responsibilities: This individual will drive key strategic initiatives, and supports the development of long-term growth plans and profitability objectives. Participates in projects that include analysis and recommendations related to emerging industry and technology...
Reference Code: 13001D0U
- Corp Development Sr. Advisor - Round Rock, TX
- Description: Corp Development Sr. Advisor – Round Rock, TX As the new Go To Market (GTM) model is executed across the regions in FY15, GTM Acceleration Team needs several team members to help quickly scale building heat maps in the Top10 and assist with distribution design in select non-Top 10 countries. Assist Dell in achieving key goals in profitably growing the channel business. Role Responsibilities- Work with global GTM Accelerat...
Reference Code: 1400094V
Share these Jobs
Learn more about
careers at Dell
Join our Talent Community
To sign up for job alerts, share jobs and hear about other exciting news and events, enter the Talent Community, create a profile and adjust your settings based on what opportunities you want to learn about.
To check your application
status and job cart, click here.
About Corporate Strategy
Strategic. Informed. Sensible. That’s how we develop. Here, we offer our people the unique freedom to experience different areas of the business—anywhere in the world—and that means unlimited opportunity for the ambitious. Our unique position as a technology leader ensures that you’ll always be challenged in your work and supported in reaching your most ambitious goals. Join us with a job in Corporate Strategy, and you’ll work in a dynamic environment with other motivated, talented individuals who inspire greatness in their teammates. We invite you to explore jobs in Corporate Strategy with Dell, and discover just how bright your future can be.