Ready to jumpstart your career?
At Dell Technologies, we want your true potential to shine through the entire application process. Follow the advice below to help you decide where you want to work, polish your resume, and nail that interview!
Start your research
Check out some tips on how to conduct proper company research:
Make YOUR resume stand out
One size doesn't fit all
|Use consistent formatting. Include up-to-date intact information in header and check for grammar and spacing errors.
|Focus on measurable achievements. Results tell a more complete story than responsibilities.
|Tailor your resume for the position you are applying for. This way, you will be highlighting the most relevant aspects of your experience.
Prepare for your upcoming interview
Before your interview
During your interview
After your interview
Makes sure you research the company and your interviewer.
|Prepare an elevator pitch about you and the competencies that you would bring to the role
|Actively listen to the entire question before you answer. If you don’t have an answer ready for a question, ask for a moment, collect your thoughts, then answer.
EXPLORE JOB OPPORTUNITIES
- Associate Systems Engineer I Paris, France
- Graduate Technical Sales Representative Casablanca, Morocco
- Product & Operations Graduate Rotation Program - 2024/2023 Graduates Bratislava, Slovakia
- Marketing Data Insights Analyst for Fresh Graduates Bratislava, Slovakia
- Finance Development Program (Fresh Grads) Singapore, Singapore
Be The First To See New Opportunities
Join Our Talent Network
Sign up, stay connected and get opportunities that match your skills sent right to your inbox.