Military Hiring Programs
Veteran Integration Success Program
In 2021, Dell Technologies launched the Veteran Integration Success Program (VISP) within the Federal Customer Success organization. VISP participants join fellow veterans in a cohort on a two-year training path which includes development of critical skills, guided on-the-job training, assistance adapting to the civilian workforce, norms and behaviors, and mentorship from senior leadership.
- Two-year associate program
- Transition to civilian workforce cultures and acclimation assistance
- Accelerated training, mentorship, and practical customer experience
- Rotations throughout each team in Federal Customer Success organization
- Successful candidates will be ready to manage their own customer accounts in our Federal Account Management Services (AMS) teams
Hiring our Heroes
Dell is honored to welcome some of the best and brightest transitioning service members through the Hiring Our Heroes Corporate Fellowship Program. The program provides participating fellows with professional development, training and hands-on experience in the civilian workforce at Dell, preparing candidates for a smooth transition into meaningful careers. Hiring our Heroes offers a broad range of career paths and does not limit participants to choices that align with their military roles and experiences.
Hiring our Heroes has transitioned veterans to full time roles in Global Ethics & Compliance, Business Operations, Software QA Engineering, Security & Resiliency Operations, Product Marketing, Cybersecurity Consulting, End User Computer, Engineering Product Operations and IT Product Management.
Department of Defense SkillBridge
As an authorized Department of Defense (DoD) SkillBridge partner, Dell offers programs that provide retiring and transitioning service members the opportunity to participate in industry training programs while transitioning out of their military careers.
The DoD covers military pay and benefits during a service member’s time in a SkillBridge program, providing an invaluable experience for participants, who can be granted up to 180 days off to focus solely on full-time training with Dell.
Dell’s SkillBridge candidates have become full-time team members in Supply Chain Risk & Resilience, Cyber Security, Professional Services, Threat Intelligence, Technical Program Management and Sales Engineering.
Dell understands that service to your country is a whole family commitment. Military spouses are integral to the success of any career in service, and they have unique skills and attributes that make them valuable in the civilian workplace.
Dell’s Military Spouse Employment Partnership (MSEP) provides a targeted recruitment and employment solution which creates connections and direct access for military spouses.
Dell Military & Veteran Recognitions:
Military Times - Best for Vets, Veterans.Com, GIJobs, Fortune
Join our team today!
- Telecom Systems Business (TSB) Commercial Director (Remote) Remote, Dallas, Texas, El Paso, Texas, Franklin, Massachusetts, Hopkinton, Massachusetts, Houston, Texas, Needham, Massachusetts, Massachusetts, Texas, Richardson, Texas, Round Rock, Texas, San Antonio, Texas
- Software Engineer, Federal Compliance Remote, Massachusetts
- Software Principal Engineer Cloud (Remote) Remote, Massachusetts, Texas, Washington
- Site Reliability Engineer for Private Network Dallas, Texas, Remote, Tennessee, Texas
- Principal Software Engineer, Linux US Remote Hopkinton, Massachusetts, Remote
Be The First To See New Opportunities
Join Our Talent Network
Sign up, stay connected and get opportunities that match your skills sent right to your inbox.