Why Dell Technologies Oklahoma City
At Dell Technologies Oklahoma City, you will find a diverse team, energetic co-workers, inspiring leaders, and much more. Our culture fosters a very close knit community, powered by our team building and customer-focused thinking, so you will be surrounded by passionate, high energy and caring group of people.
Working for Dell Technologies OKC
About our Business Unit
Client Pro Support
What is the Client Pro Support Business Unit all about?
Client Pro Support provides world-class support for business customers who have purchased the Pro Support warranty. Customers have the ability to call, chat or email with one of our North America based professionals for service on their laptops, desktops, workstations, and tablets.
What makes the Client Pro Support Business Unit a great environment to work in?
Team members go through a six-week training course to give them the tools they need to be highly effective in their roles. This is an environment that encourages collaboration and knowledge sharing. Many companies tout they promote from within – Dell delivers.
What is the Enterprise Business Unit all about?
Enterprise Support focuses on premium technical support to small businesses all the way to Fortune 500 companies.
What makes the Enterprise Business Unit a great environment to work in?
Enterprise gives technical support engineers the opportunity to advance their skillset and careers within the Global Support Services structure. The Enterprise BU supports all Dell EMC Enterprise server hardware and provides excellent career pathing and learning opportunities in areas such as networking, storage, virtualization, etc.
What is the Dell Business Sales Unit all about?
The Dell Sales organization provides IT solutions for various customers and partners of all sizes. We go to market selling to Direct End Users and Indirect with our Global Channel. Oklahoma City offers a wide range of sales segments and not excluded to: Enterprise, Commercial, Medium Business, Acquisition, Channel, Technical, Software, Specialty, and Services.
What makes the Dell Business Sales Business Unit a great environment to work in?
The culture in Dell OKC Sales is a “professional family”. We work hard and have a lot of fun doing it. We have a highly collaborative work environment that promotes development and growth. We come to one another’s aid in times of professional and personal need. We’re heavily involved in our local community and take pride in giving back. We’re highly nimble, efficient and competitive.
As a team member at Dell Oklahoma City, you will have the chance to be a part of something bigger. Through our Social Impact program, we have partnered with several non-profit organizations city and state-wide. We accomplish our community efforts, promote camaraderie, and foster a healthy work environment through our onsite Employee Resource Groups:
- Woman in Action: empowers and enables women to achieve their goals at each point in their career journey.
- Pride: enriches the Dell experience for our LGBTQ team members, communities, and allies.
- Veterans: dedicated to leveraging and promoting the valuable skills that veterans bring to the workplace.
- Planet: promotes a culture of corporate sustainability through educational opportunities, volunteer activities, and best business practices.
- Black Networking Alliance: aims to provide a culture and environment where black professionals can thrive and bring their full selves to work.
- Conexus: supports our remote & virtual communities.
- True Ability: drives awareness and serves as a resource for our team members impacted by disabilities.
- Interfaith: A faith-based community that aims to connect team members from diverse spiritual beliefs and backgrounds.
Site benefits and programs
Wellness and health
Food truck each quarter
Community service opportunities
Employee Resource Groups
Cafeteria & Bistro
Oklahoma City Job Opportunities
Be The First To See New Opportunities
Join Our Talent Network
Sign up, stay connected and get opportunities that match your skills sent right to your inbox.